Sunday 22 March 2009

Spring inspiration...

I love London in Springtime. It's almost as if the great collective mood of the city shifts and suddenly, after the first sunny weekend in March, everyone is looking around for things to do and places to chill and enjoy any rays of sunshine that the gods of weather may choose to bestow.
Here are some of the things Spring has inspired me to do.... 1.) Take a walk in the woods (photographic evidence attached) 2.) Begin a new, more serious home recycling initiative (more to follow on this later in the week and yes, I am aware that home recycling initiative does not, in any way, sound cool and for that I apologise) 3.) Check out one of London's secret gardens 4.) Grow my own herbs for a variety of uses, culinary and otherwise (I found this website particularly helpful but there is a wealth of information online regarding growing and using herbs) and 5.) Buy a dress, preferably from one of my latest favourite ethical online shopping retailers Adili (http://www.adili.com/).

No comments:

Post a Comment